Wings & Ribs
Wings & Ribs
1 cupapple cider vinegar
1⁄4 cupdark brown sugar
1 tablespoonYellow Mustard
1⁄2 teaspooncrushed red pepper
1⁄2 teaspoonFreshly ground black pepper
1rack baby back ribs, cut in half
3 poundsfrozen chicken wings
2 tablespoonsCreole seasoning
- Place the Inner Pot in the Pressure Air Fryer.
- Add the rib sauce ingredients to the Inner Pot. Whisk until the sugar is dissolved.
- Press the Sauté Button and then the Program Dial to select the Beef setting. Press the Program Dial again to confirm the default setting and begin the cooking cycle (340° F/170° C for 20 mins.).
- Reduce the sauce slightly. Then, remove and reserve the sauce. Clean out the Inner Pot.
- Season the ribs and wings with the Creole seasoning.
- Place the ribs and wings in the Inner Pot.
- Place the Pressure Lid on the Pressure Air Fryer and turn the Lid counterclockwise. The Lid will lock and the Pressure Release Valve will close.
- Press the Pressure Button, scroll to the Poultry setting, and press the Program Dial. Press the Timer Button, scroll to set the cooking time to 15 mins., and press the Program Dial to begin the cooking cycle.
- When the cooking process is complete, the Pressure Air Fryer will automatically switch to Keep Warm. Press the Cancel Button. Let the Pressure Air Fryer sit to naturally release pressure. Then, slide the Steam Release Switch to the Open position. When the steam is released, remove the Lid.
- Remove and drain the wings and ribs. Brush them with the sauce.
- Place a wire rack inside the Inner Pot. Place as many wings and ribs can fit on the rack as possible without overcrowding.
- Place the Air Frying Lid on the Pressure Air Fryer. Ensure that the Air Frying Lid’s sensor is connected with the sensor on the Pressure Air Fryer.
- Press the Air Fry Button, scroll to the Poultry setting, and press the Program Dial. Press the Timer Button and scroll to set the cooking time to 10 mins. Press the Temp Button and scroll to set the cooking temperature to 375° F/190° C. Press the Program Dial to begin the cooking cycle.
- Repeat the cooking process until all the ribs and wings have been air fried.