1. Roll the pizza dough onto a Crisper Tray.
2. Place the Tray on the second shelf from the top of the Power AirFryer 360. Select the Pizza setting (375° F/190°C) and decrease the cooking time to 10 mins. Press the Start/Pause Button to begin the cooking cycle. Flip the dough after 5 mins.
3. Remove the crust from the Unit.
4. Top the crust with the ricotta, mozzarella, garlic, and red pepper flakes.
5. Return the crust to the Unit. Use the Program Selection Knob to select the Pizza setting (375° F/190° C) and decrease the cooking time to 5 mins. Press the Start/Pause Button to begin the cooking cycle.
6. Let the pizza cool for 5 mins. before cutting.