Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan
Copper Chef XL
2 cupsseasoned breadcrumbs
1⁄2 cupgrated pecorino
6 clovesgarlic, minced
1⁄2 cupolive oil
4large artichokes, stalk removed, tops removed, trimmed
2 cupsChicken broth
1⁄2 cupWhite wine
- In a bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, pecorino, garlic, parsley and olive oil.
- Stuff the artichokes generously with the crumb mixture.
- Add the chicken broth and wine to the Copper Chef XL Casserole Pan; bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to simmer, place the Steaming Attachment over the pot.
- Add the artichokes, cover with the lid and steam for 1 hour.
- Serve warm.