1. Line the Crisper Tray and Pizza Rack with parchment paper and spray the Tray and Rack with vegetable oil.
2. Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until a smooth purée forms.
3. Evenly divide the purée between the Tray and Rack, spreading the purée into a thin layer over the parchment paper.
4. Place the Tray on the second shelf from the top of the Power AirFryer 360 and place the Rack on the third shelf from the top of the Unit. Select the Dehydrate setting, increase the cooking temperature to 170° F/75° C, and increase the cooking time to 10 hrs. Press the Start/Pause Button to begin the cooking cycle.
5. Once the cooking cycle has finished, remove the Tray and Rack.
6. Cut the parchment paper into 2 in.-thick strips using scissors, roll up the strips, and tie them with twine.