with Herb Compound Butter
1. Combine the compound butter ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
2. Place the compound butter on a sheet of plastic wrap. Use the plastic wrap to shape the butter into a log, and wrap.
3. Let the log chill in the refrigerator.
4. Season the ribeye steaks with Meat Rub.
5. Place the steaks on an Air Flow Rack. Place the Rack on the top shelf of the Power AirFryer Oven.
6. Press the Power Button and then French Fries Button (400° F for 15 mins.). Flip the steaks halfway the cooking time (7 ½ mins.).
7. Place a ¼-in. slice of the compound butter on each steak and let the butter melt.
8. Let the steaks rest for 5 mins. before serving.