Sous Vide Salmon & Soba Noodles
Power Quick Pot
- Coat the salmon with the togarashi.
- Place the salmon and butter in a sealable bag. Seal the bag.
- Place the Inner Pot in the Power Quick Pot.
- Press the Sous Vide Button and then the Program Dial to select the Beef setting. Press the Timer Button and scroll to set the cooking time to 50 mins. Press the Temp Button, scroll to set the cooking temperature,* and press the Program Dial to begin the cooking cycle.
- Fill the Inner Pot three fths full with water. Let the water preheat and then add the bag with the salmon.
- When the timer reaches 0, press the Cancel Button, remove the bag, let the salmon cool, and place the bag in the refrigerator. Leave the water in the Inner Pot.
- Press the Sauté Button, scroll to the Vegetables setting, and press the Program Dial. Press the Program Dial again to con rm the default setting and begin the cooking cycle (370° F/170° C for 10 mins.).
- Bring the water in the Inner Pot to a boil.
- Add the noodles and salt. Place the Glass Lid on the Power Quick Pot. Cook as directed by the packaging.
10. Combine the cilantro, lime juice, sriracha, carrots, daikon, cucumber, mayonnaise, ginger, and noodles in a bowl. 11. Press the Cancel Button. Remove the salmon from the bag, top the noodles with the salmon, and garnish with cilantro.