S'mores Icebox Cake
Copper Chef Copper Crisp and Bake Pan XL
Copper Chef Bake and Crisp Pan
3 cupsheavy whipping cream
7 ouncescontainers marshmallow creme (2 7 ounce cans)
2 cupsmini marshmallows
1 1⁄2 cupchocolate fudge
- Whip the whipping cream and marshmallow creme in a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment until firm peaks form.
- To assemble, spread a thin layer of cream in the bottom of a Copper Crisp and Bake Pan XL, fitted with the easy lift insert.
- Place a layer of graham crackers over the cream.
- Spread a ¼” layer of cream over the grahams.
- Repeat 3 more times, using up the cream and graham crackers.
- Refrigerate at least six hours, preferably overnight.
- Slice the cake using the 9-piece divider accessory.
- Sprinkle the top layer of cream with some marshmallows and toast with a torch.
- Drizzle with the chocolate sauce.