Smashed Potato Salad
Power Quick Pot
- Place the Inner Pot in the Power Quick Pot.
Press the Sauté Button and then the Program Dial to con rm the Beef setting. Press the Program Dial again
to con rm the default setting and begin the cooking cycle (340° F/170° C for 20 mins.).
- Add the bacon to the Inner Pot and cook until extra crispy.
- Press the Cancel Button. Add the potatoes, stir several times to coat in the bacon grease, and then add enough water to cover the potatoes.
- Place the Lid on the Power Quick Pot and turn the Lid counterclockwise. The Lid will lock and the Pressure Release Valve will close.
- Press the Pressure Button and then the Program Dial to con rm the Custom setting. Press the Timer Button, scroll to set the cooking time to 3 mins., and press the Program Dial to begin the cooking cycle.
- When the timer reaches 0, the Power Quick Pot will automatically switch to Keep Warm. Press the Cancel Button. Slide the Steam Release Switch to the Open position. When the steam is released, remove the Lid.
- Strain the water; add the celery, onion, eggs, celery salt, apple cider vinegar, sour cream, sugar, mustard, salt, ground black pepper, and cornstarch; and mix and mash to combine.