1. Use a food processor to crush the barbeque chips.
2. Add the flour to a shallow baking dish.
3. Add the eggs and buttermilk to a second dish and beat the eggs with a fork.
4. Add the crushed chips to a third dish.
5. Dredge the flounder and shrimp in the flour, then the egg mixture, and finally the chips.
6. Slide the Crisper Tray into Shelf Position 2. Place the flounder and shrimp on the Crisper Tray.
7. Select the Airfry setting (400° F/205° C for 18 mins.). Press the Start Button to begin the cooking cycle.
8. While the fish and shrimp cook, combine the corn kernels, tomatoes, jalapeños, red onion, orange pepper, lime juice, chili powder, chili powder, ancho chili powder, ground cayenne pepper, cumin, and grapeseed oil in a bowl to make the corn and tomato salsa.
9. Combine the sour cream, serrano peppers, cilantro leaves, fresh lime juice, salt, and black pepper in a separate bowl to make the serrano crema.
10. When the cooking timer runs out, remove the fried fish and shrimp from the Crisper Tray and serve them on the tortillas with the corn and tomato salsa, avocado slices, and serrano crema. Serve with the lime wedges.