Sangria & Crème Cake
Copper Chef Bake & Crisp Pan
Copper Chef Bake and Crisp Pan
4 1⁄2 cupswater (divided)
3packets cherry-flavored gelatin
1 1⁄2 cupred wine
1 1⁄2 cupwhipped topping
- Bring 3 cups of the water to a boil in a Copper Chef Pan.
- Add the cherry-flavored gelatin and whisk to combine.
- Remove from the heat and add the remaining water and wine; whisk to combine.
- Scatter the berries into a Copper Chef Bake & Crisp Pan fitted with the Easy-Lift Insert.
- Pour the gelatin mixture over the fruit.
- Place the Copper Divider Insert into the pan.
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
- Spoon or pipe a generous dallop of whipped topping over each piece of cake.
- Garnish with mint.