Ryan's Cali-Spanish Rice
Power Quick Pot
- Place the Inner Pot in the Power Quick Pot.
Press the Sauté Button, scroll to the Vegetable setting, and press the Program Dial. Press the Program Dial
again to con rm the default setting and begin the cooking cycle (340° F/170° C for 10 mins.).
- Add the jalapeños, garlic, and red onions and sauté until the onions are translucent.
- Add the tomato paste, chili powder, paprika, cumin, salt, and ground black pepper and sauté for 2 mins.
- Press the Cancel Button. Add the rice and broth.
- Place the Lid on the Power Quick Pot and turn the Lid counterclockwise. The Lid will lock and the Pressure Release Valve will close.
- Press the Pressure Button, scroll to the White Rice setting, and press the Program Dial. Press the Program Dial again to con rm the default setting and begin the cooking cycle (8-min. cooking time).
- When the timer reaches 0, the Power Quick Pot will automatically switch to Keep Warm. Press the Cancel Button. Slide the Steam Release Switch to the Open position. When the steam is released, remove the Lid.
- Add the cilantro and lime juice and zest, mix, and garnish with the scallions.