1. Combine the paprika, cayenne pepper, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, oregano and thyme in a bowl to make the rustic rub. Rub the chicken with 1⁄4 cup of the rustic rub.
2. Truss the chicken. Attach the one of the Rotisserie Forks to the Rotisserie Spit and tighten the screws on the Fork. Slide the chicken on the spit rod into the secured spit fork. Secure the chicken on the Rotisserie Spit with the other Rotisserie Fork and screws.
3. Insert the chicken into the Rotisserie connections inside the Power AirFryer 360.
4. Rotate the Program Selection Knob to the Rotisserie setting. Rotate the Temperature Control Knob to 350° F/177° C and the Time Control Knob to 55 mins. Press the Start/Pause Button to begin the cooking cycle.
5. When the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 160° F/71° C, the chicken is ready to serve. Press the Cancel Button and remove the chicken from the Power AirFryer 360. Let the chicken rest for 15 mins. before serving.