Rosemary Garlic Prime Rib
Copper Chef Wonder Cooker
15 poundsprime rib roast, trimmed
2 teaspoonsSea Salt
2 teaspoonsground black pepper
10cloves garlic, minced
1⁄4 cupfresh rosemary, chopped
2 tablespoonsolive oil, plus more for drizzling
2 poundsBrussels sprouts, trimmed
1bag mini red potatoes, washed
1 1⁄2 teaspoonground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Place the prime rib in the Wonder Cooker’s Casserole Pan.
- Mix the salt, ground black pepper, garlic, rosemary, and olive oil in a small bowl. Rub the mixture over the prime rib.
- Cook in the oven at 400° F for 20 mins.
- Reduce the heat to 350° F and continue cooking until the prime rib reaches the desired doneness (about 2 hrs. to internal temperature of 130° F for medium rare).
- Add the Brussels sprouts and mini potatoes to the Shallow Pan. Drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with the salt and ground black pepper.
- Place the Shallow Pan in the oven about 1 hr. 45 mins. after the roast has begun cooking. Roast at 350° F until golden and lightly caramelized (30–40 mins.).