Roasted Leg of Lamb
Roasted Leg of Lamb
Power Air Fryer 360
Emeril Power Airfryer 360
1 poundboneless leg of lamb
1 tablespoonEmeril's Essence Creole seasoning
2 tablespoonschopped fresh rosemary
1⁄4 cupminced garlic, divided
2 1⁄2 tablespoonskosher salt, divided
1 tablespooncoarsely ground black pepper, divided
3 tablespoonschopped fresh oregano leaves, divided
2green bell peppers, sliced into 1-in. strips lengthwise
2large yellow onions, quartered
1⁄2 poundcarrots, peeled & cut diagonally into 1-in. pieces
1⁄4 cupolive oil
3Idaho russet potatoes, peeled & quartered lengthwise
1⁄2 cupChicken broth
1⁄3 cupfreshly squeezed lemon juice
1⁄4 teaspooncrushed red pepper
- Place the lamb on a cutting board and spread the Emeril’s Essence seasoning, rosemary, 3 ½ tbsp. garlic, 1 ½ tbsp. salt, 2 tsp. black pepper, and 2 tbsp. oregano inside the lamb.
- Roll the lamb and tie with butcher’s twine. Attach one of the Rotisserie Forks to the Rotisserie Spit and tighten the screws on the Fork. Slide the lamb onto the Spit and into the secured Fork. Secure the lamb on the Spit with the other Fork and screws. Insert the Spit into the Rotisserie connections inside the Power AirFryer 360.
- Select the Rotisserie setting (375° F/190° C). Set the cooking time to 70 mins. Press the Start Button to begin the cooking cycle. Cook until the internal temperature of the lamb reaches 135° F/57° C (for medium doneness).
- When the lamb is nearly done cooking, place the peppers, onions, and carrots in a large mixing bowl. Add 2 tbsp. olive oil and ½ tbsp. garlic and toss to combine. Then, add the potatoes, ½ tbsp. garlic, and the rest of the olive oil and toss to combine.
- Spread the potatoes along the edges of the Baking Pan, circling around the other vegetables.
- Combine the broth and lemon juice in a separate bowl and pour the mixture over the potatoes. Sprinkle all the vegetables with the crushed red pepper, 1 tbsp. salt, 1 tsp. black pepper, and 2 tbsp. oregano.
- When the lamb is done cooking, remove and reserve it. Slide the Pizza Rack into Shelf Position 1. Place the Baking Pan on top of the Pizza Rack. Select the Airfry setting (400° F/205° C for 18 mins.). Press the Start Button to begin the cooking cycle. Cook until the potatoes are tender.
- Place the vegetables and potatoes in a large serving platter, slice the lamb, and place the lamb on top of the vegetables and potatoes.