Roasted Holiday Turkey & Stuffing
Copper Chef 11" Deep Dish Casserole Pan
1. Melt half the butter in the Copper Chef 11" Deep Dish Casserole Pan. Sauté vegetables until tender. Add the stuf ng and broth. Cook for 2 minutes, then set aside to cool.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
3. Fill the turkey with the stuf ng and truss (wrap securely with twine).
4. Rub the turkey with remaining butter. Season with salt & pepper.
5. Place turkey carefully inside the Casserole Pan. Bake until internal temperature reaches 165° F.