Copper Chef Wonder Cooker
2 tablespoonsolive oil
2 teaspoonsground black pepper
1⁄2 tablespoononion powder
1⁄2 tablespoonGarlic powder
1 tablespoondried thyme
1 tablespoondried sage
2 cupsChicken broth
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Place the turkey in the Wonder Cooker’s Casserole Pan. Rub the olive oil over the turkey.
- Mix the salt, ground black pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, rosemary, thyme, sage, and paprika in a bowl.
- Rub the turkey with the seasonings.
- Pour the chicken broth into the Casserole Pan.
- Roast in the oven at 350° until the internal temperature of the turkey reaches 165° F (about 3–3 1/2 hrs.), basting the turkey every 20 mins. while it cooks.