1. Place the corned beef in a 4.5-qt. Dutch oven that fits inside the Power AirFryer 360 and top the corned beef with the beer and enough water to cover the corned beef.
2. Slide the Pizza Rack into Shelf Position 6. Place the Dutch oven on the Pizza Rack.
3. Select the Slow Cook setting (400° F/205° C). Set the cooking time to 6 hrs. Press the Start Button to begin the cooking cycle.
4. While the corned beef cooks, combine the mayonnaise, chili sauce, yellow onion, celery, parsley, heavy cream, mustard, and hot pepper sauce in a bowl to make the Russian dressing. Refrigerate the dressing until the corned beef is done cooking.
5. When the cooking timer runs out, remove the corned beef and slice it thinly.
6. Butter the bread slices with 2 Swiss cheese slices per bread slice. Top the cheese with the corned beef, the sauerkraut, and 2 tbsp. Russian dressing on each sandwich. Then, add the rest of the Swiss cheese and the rest of the bread slices (buttered side up).
7. Slide the Pizza Rack into Shelf Position 6.
8. Select the Toast setting (4 mins. 40 secs.). Press the Start Button to begin the cooking cycle. Cook until the bread is crispy and golden.