1. Lightly dust a work surface with flour. Turn the dough out onto the work surface. Invert a 10-in. plate on top of the pie dough and, using the plate as a template, cut around the dough’s edges to make a pie shell. Discard the rest of the dough and lay the formed dough into a 9-in. pie pan, easing the dough into the bottom of the pan so that the dough fits snugly against all edges.
2. Fold the edges of the dough under itself so that the folded edges sit above the rim of the pie pan. Crimp the edges of the pie dough to form a decorative edge. Line the dough using parchment paper and add pie weights or beans to weight the shell.
3. Slide the Pizza Rack into Shelf Position 5. Place the pie pan on the Pizza Rack. Select the Airfry setting (400°F). Set the cooking time to 10 mins. Press the Start Button to begin the cooking cycle.
4. When the cooking time is complete, remove the foil and pie weights from the pie shell. Return the pie pan to the Power AirFryer 360.
5. Select the Airfry setting (400°F). Set the cooking time to 2 mins. Press the Start Button to begin the cooking cycle. Cook until the bottom of the crust is lightly golden. Then, open the Power AirFryer 360 and let the crust cool.
6. Place a small sauté pan on the stove top. Melt the butter over medium heat. Then, add the mushrooms and onions and cook while stirring often until the mushrooms and onions are softened (4–6 mins.)
7. Add the ham, cook briefly, and remove the sauté pan from the heat. Add the mixture to the baked pie shell.
8. Add the egg, egg yolk, cream, salt, black pepper, nutmeg, and thyme to a medium-size mixing bowl and whisk until well blended. Carefully pour the mixture into the pie crust on top of the vegetables and ham. Sprinkle the cheese over the mixture.
9. Return the pie pan to the Power AirFryer 360. Select the Bake setting. Set the cooking temperature to 300Åã F/149Åã C and set the cooking time to 25 mins. Press the Start Button to begin the cooking cycle. Cook until the crust is golden brown and the quiche is set.
10. Let the quiche cool for 20 mins. before cutting into wedges.