6 poundsprime rib
1⁄4 cupDijon mustard
2 teaspoonsground black pepper
4 clovesgarlic, minced
- Preheat the oven to 450° F.
- Place the prime rib in the Wonder Cooker’s Roaster Pan. Rub the prime rib with the mustard, horseradish, salt, ground black pepper, and rosemary and then sprinkle the prime rib with the garlic.
- Place the Roaster Pan in the oven and cook at 450° F for 30 mins.
- Reduce the temperature to 350° F and continue cooking until the prime rib reaches an internal temperature of 130° F.
- Let the prime rib rest for 30 mins. before serving.