Power Smokeless Grill Griddle
Power Smokeless Grill
1 tablespoonchili paste
2 tablespoonsSoy sauce
1 tablespoonWhite wine
1 tablespoonSesame oil
1 tablespoonroasted sesame seeds
8 ounceswater chestnuts, drained & finely chopped
1⁄2 cupthinly sliced scallions
1⁄2 cupjulienned & chopped carrots
1⁄4 cupjulienned & chopped celery
1 teaspoongrated fresh ginger
1 tablespoonsweet soy sauce
1⁄2 poundchicken breast, diced small
1⁄4 cupvegetable oil
- Whisk together the dipping sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Reserve the sauce in the bowl.
- Combine the lling ingredients in a separate bowl and mix.
- Place the Griddle Plate on the Power Smokeless Grill and preheat the Grill to 350° F.
- Place 1 tbsp. of lling in the center of each wonton wrapper, brush the edges of the wrappers with egg wash, fold the wrappers over the lling, and seal the edges of the wrappers together.
- Pour the vegetable oil onto the Griddle Plate and add the potstickers. Cover the Grill with its Lid and cook until browned.
- Serve with the dipping sauce.