Pork Osso Bucco
Copper Chef Wonder Cooker
1 tablespoonSea Salt
1⁄2 tablespoonground black pepper
1⁄4 cupolive oil
1medium yellow onion, diced
2large carrots, diced
2celery stalks, diced
3cloves garlic, minced
1⁄2 cupWhite wine
3 cupsBeef broth
1⁄2 cupcrushed tomatoes
2cloves garlic, minced
1⁄4 cupchopped parsley
2 tablespoonsExtra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Season the pork shanks with the salt and ground black pepper.
- Place the Wonder Cooker's Casserole Pan on the stove over medium heat. Add the olive oil to the Casserole Pan and brown each side of the pork shanks.
- Remove the pork shanks from the Casserole Pan and set them aside.
- Add onion, carrots, celery, garlic, and shallot to the Casserole Pan and heat for 4–5 mins.
- Add the butter and our and cook for 3–4 mins. until creamy.
- Add the wine, beef broth, crushed tomatoes, bay leaf, thyme, rosemary, and shanks.
- Bring to a boil and cover with the Shallow Pan. Cook at 350° F in oven for 3 1⁄2 hrs. or until the meat is tender and falling off the bone.
- Mix the gremolata ingredients together in a bowl.
- Serve each shank with a sprinkle of gremolata.