Pork Osso Bucco
Copper Chef Wonder Cooker
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Season the pork shanks with the salt and ground black pepper.
3. Place the Wonder Cooker's Casserole Pan on the stove over medium heat. Add the olive oil to the Casserole Pan and brown each side of the pork shanks.
4. Remove the pork shanks from the Casserole Pan and set them aside.
5. Add onion, carrots, celery, garlic, and shallot to the Casserole Pan and heat for 4–5 mins.
6. Add the butter and our and cook for 3–4 mins. until creamy.
7. Add the wine, beef broth, crushed tomatoes, bay leaf, thyme, rosemary, and shanks.
8. Bring to a boil and cover with the Shallow Pan. Cook at 350° F in oven for 3 1⁄2 hrs. or until the meat is tender and falling off the bone.
9. Mix the gremolata ingredients together in a bowl.
10. Serve each shank with a sprinkle of gremolata.