Power Air Fryer 360
Emeril Power Airfryer 360
1 cupfried shoestring potatoes
4 ouncescod fillets
1⁄4 cupolive oil
1 cuproasted pecans
1⁄2 tablespoonEmeril's Essence Creole seasoning, plus more for seasoning, divided
2 tablespoonschopped scallions
2 tablespoonsbrunoise red peppers
To make the Fried Shoestring Potatoes:
- Use a mandoline to make shoestrings out of 1 potato.
- Lightly toss the potatoes in vegetable oil.
- Spray the Crisper Tray with cooking spray. Place the potatoes on the Crisper Tray. Slide the Crisper Tray into Shelf Position 2. Select the Airfry setting. Set the cooking temperature to 325° F/163° C and set the cooking time to 10 mins. Press the Start Button to begin the cooking cycle. Turn the potatoes occasionally while they are cooking.
To make the Pecan-Crusted Codfish:
- Combine the roasted pecans, breadcrumbs, and Emeril’s Essence seasoning in a food processor. Puree the mixture until it develops a mealy texture to make the pecan crust.
- Place the fillets on the Crisper Tray and season the fillets with the Emeril’s Essence seasoning. Slide the Crisper Tray into Shelf Position 2. Select the Airfry setting (400° F/205° C for 18 mins.). Press the Start Button to begin the cooking cycle. After 4 mins., flip the fillets and top them with the pecan crust. Cook until the fillets are cooked through (about 12 mins.).
- When the fillets are done cooking, transfer them to a plate, top with the shoestring potatoes, and garnish with the scallions and red peppers.