Copper Chef Fry Pan
2 teaspoonsExtra Virgin Olive Oil
4 ouncespancetta, diced
8 ouncesbaby zucchini, sliced
8 ouncesbaby carrots
10cherry tomatoes cut in half
4 clovesgarlic, minced
1⁄4 cupWhite wine
1⁄4 cupChicken broth
1⁄2 cupHeavy Cream
1⁄2 cupgrated pecorino, plus more for serving
1⁄2 teaspoonground black pepper
1 poundfarfalle pasta (cooked according to to manufacturer's directions)
- In an 11” Copper Chef Skillet, warm the olive oil and pancetta over medium-high heat.
- Cook until the pancetta is crispy, about 4 minutes.
- Add the zucchini, carrots, tomatoes and garlic and cook until tender, about 8 minutes.
- Deglaze the pan with the white wine and chicken stock.
- Add the cream, pecorino, salt and pepper and cook until the sauce slightly thickens, about 4 minutes.
- Add the pasta and toss to combine.
- Serve with a sprinkling of pecorino cheese and parsley.