Mango and Coconut Oatmeal
Power Quick Pot
- Place the Inner Pot in the Power Quick Pot.
Press the Sauté Button, scroll to the Vegetable setting, and press the Program Dial. Press the Program Dial
again to con rm the default setting and begin the cooking cycle (340° F/170° C for 10 mins.).
- Add the butter to the Inner Pot and cook until the butter is melted and foaming.
- Add the oats and stir until the oats are evenly coated in butter and smell toasty (about 2 mins.).
- Add the cream of coconut, water, vanilla, salt, and 1 cup mango* and stir until the ingredients are evenly incorporated.
- Place the Lid on the Power Quick Pot and turn the Lid counterclockwise. The Lid will lock and the Pressure Release Valve will close.
- Press the Pressure Button, scroll to the Vegetable setting, and press the Program Dial. Press the Timer Button, scroll to set the cooking time to 7 mins., and press the Program Dial to begin the cooking cycle.
- When the timer reaches 0, the Power Quick Pot will automatically switch to Keep Warm. Press the Cancel Button to Cancel. Let the Power Quick Pot sit to naturally release pressure. Then, slide the Steam Release Switch to the Open position. When the steam is released, remove the Lid.
- Top the oatmeal with the rest of the mango.