Loaded Nacho cake
Copper Chef Cake Pan
Copper Chef Perfect Cake Pan
1 cupall-purpose flour
2 cupsrestaurant style tortilla chips (crushed)
1⁄2 teaspoonbaking soda
1⁄2 teaspoonBaking Powder
1 cupmexican blend shredded cheese (plus more for garnish)
3⁄4 cupswhole milk
1⁄2 cupvegetable oil
1 1⁄2 cupguacamole
3⁄4 cupssour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the flour, tortilla chips, baking soda, baking powder, sugar, pepper and cheese and stir.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, egg and oil.
- Add the jalapeno and dry ingredients to the wet and stir to combine.
- Pour the batter into a Copper Cake Pan fitted with the Magic Middle Pocket Insert.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool for 15 minutes before turning out onto a cooling rack.
- Cool completely.