Lemon Shrimp Risotto
Power Quick Pot
Power Quick Pot
1 pound20-30 shrimp (raw, peeled, deveined & tail on)
2 tablespoonsCanola Oil
3 tablespoonsunsalted butter
1small, white onion, diced small
2 cupsArborio Rice
1 cupwhite wine (Chardonnay)
1lemon, zest and juice
1 tablespoonKosher Salt
2 cupsbroccoli florets, frozen
1 cupchicken stock
1⁄2 cupshredded Parmesan cheese
1 bunchscallions, cut on a bias
- Thaw the shrimp on a sheet pan in the refrigerator.
- Place the Inner Pot in the Power Quick Pot.
- Press the Sauté Button and then the Program Dial to confirm the Beef setting. Press the Program Dial again to con rm the default setting and begin the cooking cycle (340° F/170° C for 20 mins.).
- Pour the canola oil into the Inner Pot and heat the oil.
Add the shrimp (be careful not to overcrowd them). Sear each side of the shrimp for 2 mins. per side.
Remove and reserve the shrimp.
- Add the butter and onion and cook for 3 mins.
- Add the rice and toast until it smells nutty (about 3 mins.).
- Add the wine and cook for 2 mins.
- Press the Cancel Button. Add the broccoli, chicken stock, lemon zest, and lemon juice.
- Place the Lid on the Power Quick Pot and turn the Lid counterclockwise. The Lid will lock and the Pressure Release Valve will close.
- Press the Pressure Button, scroll to the Risotto setting, and press the Program Dial. Press the Program Dial again to con rm the Default setting and begin the cooking cycle (8-min. cooking time).
- When the timer reaches 0, the Power Quick Pot will automatically switch to Keep Warm. Press the Cancel Button. Slide the Steam Release Switch to the Open position. When the steam is released, remove the Lid.
- Remove the risotto, toss with the Parmesan cheese, and garnish with the scallions.