Copper Chef Pizza Pan
Copper Chef Perfect Pizza Pan
1pie dough (refrigerated)
1 cupHeavy Cream
2 cupsgrape tomatoes
1 cupBaby spinach (packed)
1 cupmozzarella (shredded)
1 1⁄2 cupRicotta
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Gently roll out the pie dough to create a circle with a diameter of 14”
- Place the dough into a Copper Pizza Pan fitted with the Springform Attachment.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes; trim any excess dough.
- In a large bowl, combine the pecorino, cream, and eggs; whisk well.
- Scatter the tomatoes, spinach and mozzarella over the pie dough.
- Gently pour the egg mixture over the inclusions.
- Place dollops of ricotta over the eggs.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until the eggs are set.