1. Combine all the ingredients except the salmon, salt, and ground black pepper in a saucepan over low heat.
2. Bring to a boil and then lower to a simmer.
3. Reduce for 15 mins., stirring often.
4. Rub each salmon fillet with olive oil and season with the salt and ground black pepper.
5. Place the salmon on a Crisper Tray.
6. Place the Tray on the second shelf from the top of the Power AirFryer 360. Select the Bake setting, increase the cooking temperature to 350° F/175° C, and decrease the cooking time to 10 mins. Press the Start/Pause Button to begin the cooking cycle.
7. Once the cooking cycle has finished, brush the salmon with the sauce.
8. Return the salmon to the Unit. Use the Program Selection Knob to select the Bake setting, increase the cooking temperature to 330° F/165° C, and decrease the cooking time to 10 mins. Press the Start/Pause Button to begin the cooking cycle.
9. Serve with the sauce and chopped scallions.