Grilled NY Strip Steaks
Copper Chef Wonder Cooker
2 tablespoonsolive oil
4NY strip steaks (about 1 lb each), room temperature
6cloves garlic, unpeeled
- Preheat the oven to 400° F
- Warm the Wonder Cooker’s Shallow Pan on the stove top over medium-high heat.
- Brush the Shallow Pan with the olive oil.
- Generously season both sides of the steaks with the salt and ground black pepper.
- Place the steaks on the Shallow Pan and cook for 4 mins.
- Flip the steaks. Scatter the garlic and rosemary over and around the steaks and cook for an additional 4 mins.
- Transfer the Shallow Pan to the oven and cook at 400° F until the desired doneness is reached (about 6–10 mins.).