Garlic Rosemary Steaks
Copper Chef 11" Deep Dish Casserole Pan
Copper Chef XL
6 ouncesbeef filets
1⁄4 cupolive oil
1garlic, separated into cloves
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Season the filets with salt & pepper.
- Place lets in the Copper Chef 11" Deep Dish Casserole Pan. Brown in olive oil for 4 minutes on each side.
- Add garlic, rosemary, peppercorns, and butter. Cook in the oven for 10-15 minutes. Baste every 7 minutes.
- Allow cooked steaks to rest for 10 minutes. Spoon garlic, rosemary, and peppercorns on top before serving.