1. Marinate the chicken in the buttermilk for at least 30 mins. in the refrigerator (preferably overnight).
2. Mix the salt, ground black pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, and corn flakes together in a bowl.
3. Roll the chicken in the corn flakes and spice mixture to coat well.
4. Evenly divide the chicken between the Crisper Tray and the Pizza Rack.
5. Place the Tray on the second shelf from the top of the Power AirFryer 360 and the Rack on the third shelf from the top of the Unit. Select the Bake setting (30-min. cooking time) and increase the cooking temperature to 350° F/175° C. Press the Start/Pause Button to begin the cooking cycle. After 10 mins., rotate the Racks.
6. Use a meat thermometer to measure the temperature of the chicken. The chicken is done when the internal temperature reaches 165° F/75° C. Additional cooking time might be required to reach this temperature.