Copper Chef Griddle
Copper Chef Grill
1⁄2 cupHeavy Cream
1 teaspoonVanilla Extract
1⁄4 cupdark brown sugar
1 tablespoonmaple syrup
1 loafchallah, cut into 1 inch slices
1 pinchpowdered sugar, for serving
- Preheat a Copper Chef Griddle Pan over medium heat.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, cream, vanilla, brown sugar, maple syrup and salt.
- Dip the challah bread in the egg batter and place on the Copper Griddle.
- Cook until golden brown, on each side, about 3 minutes per side.
- Serve with a dusting of powdered sugar and fresh berries.