Extra-Garlicky Lemon Chicken & Red Potato Basil Mash
Power Quick Pot
- Combine the salt, ground black pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder in a small bowl and mix.
- Season the chicken thighs with the spice mixture.
- Place the Inner Pot in the Power Quick Pot.
- Press the Sauté Button, scroll to the Poultry setting, and press the Program Dial. Press the Program Dial again to con rm the default setting and begin the cooking cycle (340° F/170° C for 20 mins.).
- Add the olive oil to the Inner Pot and heat the oil.
- Add the chicken (skin side down) to the Inner Pot and cook until heavily seared.
- Press the Cancel Button. Add the broth, garlic, lemon, and thyme.
- Place the Glass Lid on the Power Quick Pot.
- Press the Slow Cook Button and then the Program Dial to select the Beef setting. Press the Timer Button, scroll to set the cooking time to 5 hrs., and press the Program Dial to begin the cooking cycle (195° F/90° C).
10. When the chicken is tender, press the Cancel Button and remove the chicken.