Easter Rack of Lamb
Copper Chef Skillet
2racks Australian lamb chops, frenched, excess fat removed
1⁄4 cupextra virgin olive oil, divided
2 teaspoonssalt, divided
1 teaspoonpepper, divided
8 ouncesbaby carrots
8 ouncesbaby zucchini
8 ouncesBaby corn
1⁄4 cupmint leaves, chopped (For lamb marinade)
2sprigs rosemary (For lamb marinade)
6 clovesgarlic, minced (For lamb marinade)
2limes, tested and juiced (For lamb marinade)
1⁄2 cupExtra Virgin Olive Oil (For lamb marinade)
1 teaspoonsalt (For lamb marinade)
1⁄2 teaspoonground black pepper (For lamb marinade)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil over medium high heat in an 11” Copper Chef Skillet.
- Season the racks of lamb with 1 tsp. of the salt and ½ tsp. of the pepper.
- Sear the meaty part of both racks of lamb until golden, about 4 minutes.
- Remove the meat from the pan.
- Add the remaining oil, vegetables and remaining salt and pepper.
- Sauté for 2 minutes.
- Place the racks of lamb over the vegetables.
- Brush the lamb generously with the marinade
- Cook until a thermometer reads 125 degrees when inserted into the thickest part of the lamb, about 20 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir.