Power Quick Pot
- Place the Inner Pot in the Power Quick Pot.
Press the Sauté Button, scroll to the Vegetable setting, and press the Program Dial. Press the Timer Button,
scroll to set the cooking time to 8 mins., and press the Program Dial to begin the cooking cycle (340° F/170° C).
- Pour the olive oil into the Inner Pot and heat the oil.
- Add the shallot garlic and cook for 2–3 mins.
- Add the rice and cook while stirring until the rice is evenly coated in the oil and toasted (3–4 mins.).*
- Add the wine and cook while stirring until the wine has almost fully evaporated (about 2 mins.).
- Add the shoyu and miso paste and stir.
- Add the stock and scrape any grains of rice or pieces of shallot or garlic from the sides of the Inner Pot so that they are fully submerged.
- When the timer reaches 0, place the Lid on the Power Quick Pot and turn the Lid counterclockwise. The Lid will lock and the Pressure Release Valve will close.
- Press the Pressure Button, scroll to the Risotto setting, and press the Program Dial. Scroll to the Low setting and press the Program Dial to begin the cooking cycle (6-min. cooking time).
- When the timer reaches 0, the Power Quick Pot will automatically switch to Keep Warm. Press the Cancel Button. Slide the Steam Release Switch to the Open position. When the steam is released, remove the Lid.
- Add the lemon juice and stir to combine. The mixture should begin to form a creamy consistency. If the risotto is too soupy, cook for a few mins. longer while stirring until it begins to thicken more.
- Add the salt and stir in the scallions.