Country Pecan Pie
Copper Chef 11" Deep Dish Casserole Pan
1. Make the pie filling: combine light corn syrup, butter, and brown sugar in the Casserole Pan. On the stove top, heat on medium until melted. Remove from pan & set aside in a separate bowl.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F. Form both pie crusts into a ball, then roll out into one large crust. Place inside the clean Casserole Pan.
3. Stir eggs, vanilla, and pecans into the pie filling. Pour onto the crust inside the Copper Chef 11" Deep Dish Casserole Pan.
4. Smooth out the filling with a spoon. Fold crusts over from the edge of the pan.
5. Brush folded crusts with half & half. Bake pecan pie in the oven for 25-30 minutes, until golden.
6. Serve with whipped cream or your favorite toppings.