1. Mix the salt, ground black pepper, garlic powder, and rosemary together in a small bowl.
2. Rub the spices and herbs generously onto the hens.
3. Place the Rotisserie Spit through the hens. Secure the Spit with the Forks.
4. Tuck the wings and tie the wings and legs with twine to keep the hens in place.
5. Place the Spit in the Power AirFryer 360 Plus. Select the Rotisserie setting, decrease the cooking temperature to 350° F/175° C, and increase the cooking time to
40 mins. Press the Start/Pause Button to begin the cooking cycle.
6. Use a meat thermometer to measure the internal temperature of the hens. The hens are done when the internal temperature reaches 160° F/70° C.