Corn Chip Baked Dip
Copper Chef Wonder Cooker
31 ouncescan refried beans
2 cupsShredded Cheddar Cheese
2 cupsshredded cheddar jack cheese blend
1 cupcanned corn kernels, drained
2jalapeños, sliced into thin rounds
9 1⁄4 ouncesbag corn chips
- Preheat the oven to 300° F.
- Spread the refried beans in the Wonder Cooker’s Shallow Pan.
- Sprinkle 1 cup cheddar and 1 cup cheese blend over the beans.
- Sprinkle the salsa, corn, and jalapeños evenly over the layer of cheese.
- Top with the corn chips and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top. Bake in the oven at 300° F until the cheese is melted and dip is warmed (about 30 mins.).
Sprinkle with the chopped scallions and serve warm.