1. Combine the meatball ingredients in a bowl. Divide the mixture into 1-in. balls.
2. Place the meatballs on the Crisper Tray. Slide the Crisper Tray into Shelf Position 2. Select the Airfry setting (400° F). Set the cooking time to 10 mins. Press the Start Button to begin the cooking cycle.
3. While the meatballs cook, combine the sauce ingredients in a medium size bowl and whisk to dissolve the sugar.
4. When the cooking time is complete, transfer the meatballs to a 4 1/2-qt. casserole dish and pour the sauce over the meatballs. Cover the dish with its lid or, if necessary, aluminum foil.
5. Slide the Pizza Rack into Shelf Position 6. Place the dish on the Rack. Select the Bake setting (325° F for 30 mins.). Press the Start Button to begin the cooking cycle.
6. When the cooking time is complete, carefully remove the dish and serve the meatballs.