1⁄212-oz jar orange marmalade
1⁄4 cupcranberry juice
3 tablespoonsDijon mustard
1⁄2 teaspoonground cloves
1⁄4 teaspoonground ginger
112-lb bone-in ham
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Combine the glaze ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place the ham in the Wonder Cooker’s Roaster Pan. Pour half of the glaze over the top of the ham.
- Cover the Roaster Pan with the Grill Pan, place the Wonder Cooker in the oven, and roast at 350° F for 1 ½ hrs., basting every 20 mins.
- Remove the Wonder Cooker from the oven, pour the remaining glaze over the ham, cover the Roaster Pan with the Grill Pan, and roast the ham for another 30 mins. in the oven.
- Carefully remove the ham and reduce the juices in the Roaster Pan to make a sauce.