Chorizo and Cheese Frittata
Power Quick Pot
- Place the Inner Pot in the Power Quick Pot.
Press the Sauté Button, scroll to the Pork setting, and press the Program Dial. Press the Program Dial again
to con rm the default setting and begin the cooking cycle (340° F/170° C for 20 mins.).
- Add the butter and cook until the butter is melted and foaming.
- Add the chorizo and cook for until browned (2 mins.).
- Add the shallot and garlic and sauté until they are translucent.
Press the Cancel Button. Add the salt and ground black pepper to nish the sausage mixture. Remove
the sausage mixture from the Inner Pot, clean the Inner Pot, and return the Inner Pot to the Power Quick Pot.
- Combine the eggs and buttermilk in a bowl and mix to combine.
Add the sausage mixture, red pepper, and manchego cheese to the bowl; mix to combine; and add the salt
and ground black pepper to nish the egg mixture.
Pour the water into the Inner Pot and place a steaming rack inside the Inner Pot. Pour the egg mixture
into a greased baking dish, cover with foil, and carefully place the dish on the steaming rack using a foil sling.
- Place the Lid on the Power Quick Pot and turn the Lid counterclockwise. The Lid will lock and the Pressure Release Valve will close.
- Press the Pressure Button, scroll to the Pork setting, and press the Program Dial. Press the Program Dial again to con rm the default setting and begin the cooking cycle (20-min. cooking time).
- When the timer reaches 0, the Power Quick Pot will automatically switch to Keep Warm. Press the Cancel Button. Slide the Steam Release Switch to the Open position. When the steam is released, remove the Lid.
- Use the foil sling to remove the pan from the Inner Pot, remove the frittata from the pan, and garnish with the avocado and cilantro.