Chili Stuffed Peppers
1 tablespoonolive oil
1 poundground beef
1small yellow onion (chopped)
2 clovesGarlic (minced)
1 tablespoonchili seasoning
114.5 ounce can diced tomatoes
115 ounce can kidney beans
1 1⁄2 cupWhite Rice (cooked)
4green bell peppers (tops removed and seeds removed)
1⁄2 cupcheddar cheese (shredded)
- Preheat the oil in a Copper Chef.
- Add the beef and cook until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add the onion, garlic and chili seasoning.
- Cook 3 minutes more; remove from the heat.
- Add the tomatoes, kidney beans (juice included) and rice; stir to combine.
- Place the bell pepper in a Copper Chef.
- Fill the cavities with the meat and rice filling.
- Top with the cheddar.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the lid on the Copper Chef.
- Bake for 50 minutes, until tender.