Copper Chef Wonder Cooker
1⁄4 cupExtra Virgin Olive Oil
2large white onions, chopped
2green bell peppers, seeded & diced
8cloves garlic, minced
5 poundsground beef
3 tablespoonsChili powder
1 tablespoonsmoked paprika
1Anaheim pepper, roasted, peeled & chopped
4 ouncescans of dark kidney beans, drained
2 ouncescans of crushed tomatoes
- Place the Wonder Cooker's Casserole Pan on the stove top. Pour the olive oil into the Casserole Pan. Warm over medium-high heat.
- Add the onions, bell pepper, and garlic to the Casserole Pan and cook until softened (about 6 mins.).
- Add the ground beef and cook, stirring often, until all the meat is browned (about 8 mins.).
- Add the cumin, chili powder, smoked paprika, and salt; stir to combine and cook for 2 mins.
- Add the roasted Anaheim pepper, kidney beans, and crushed tomatoes and stir to combine..
- Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook until thickened (60 mins.).
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkling of cheddar cheese and chopped scallions.