1. Combine the panko breadcrumbs, Parmesan, and garlic in a bowl.
2. Generously season the chicken cutlets with the salt and ground black pepper.
3. Dip the cutlets into the egg.
4. Coat the cutlets with the panko mixture.
5. Evenly divide the cutlets between the Crisper Tray and the Pizza Rack.
6. Place the Crisper Tray on the third shelf from the top of the Power AirFryer 360 Plus and place the Pizza Rack on the second shelf from the top of the Unit. Select the Airfry setting (400° F/205° C) and decrease the cooking time to 15 mins. Press the Start/Pause Button to begin the cooking cycle.
7. While the chicken cooks, whisk the vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil, and a pinch of salt and ground black pepper together in a bowl to make a dressing.
8. Add the arugula to the bowl and coat with the dressing.
9. Top the chicken with the diced tomatoes and the arugula salad.
10. Garnish with the shaved Parmesan cheese.