Copper Chef Wonder Cooker
1⁄4 cupolive oil
12chicken thighs, trimmed
1 teaspoonground black pepper
1 1⁄2 poundbaby white potatoes, washed & cut in half
12mini sweet peppers, cut in half
3large carrots, peeled & sliced
2 teaspoonsdried oregano
14 1⁄2 ouncescan fire-roasted tomatoes
45 ouncesjar tomato sauce
1⁄2 cupred wine
1⁄2 cupchopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Place the Wonder Cooker's Casserole Pan on the stove top. Pour the olive oil into the Casserole Pan. Warm over medium heat.
- Season the chicken thighs with the salt and ground black pepper.
- Brown each side of the chicken thighs for about 5 mins. each.
- Add the potatoes, sweet peppers, carrots, oregano, tomatoes, tomato sauce, and red wine to the Casserole Pan.
- Cover the Casserole Pan with the Shallow Pan and place into the oven. Cook at 350° F for 1 hr.
- Sprinkle the chicken thighs with the chopped parsley and serve.