Copper Chef Crill
Copper Chef Grill
4thin chicken cutlets (trimmed, about 1 pound)
2 tablespoonsolive oil
1⁄4 teaspoonblack pepper
2plum tomatoes (chopped)
1⁄2small red onion (finely chopped)
1 cloveGarlic (minced)
1 teaspoonBalsamic vinegar
2 teaspoonsolive oil
1 teaspoonfresh basil (chopped)
- Put the chicken cutlets, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper in a zip-lock bag.
- Rub marinade into the chicken
- Refrigerate 1-2 hours.
- To make the bruschetta, combine all ingredients and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Preheat a Copper Grill over medium-high heat.
- Place the chicken on the grill and cook 3 minutes per side.
- Spoon the bruschetta over the grilled chicken.