1. Place the Griddle Plate on the Power Smokeless Grill and preheat the grill to 390 degrees F.
2. Pour the canola oil on the grill plate and grill the potatoes in the oil until browned (about 8 mins.).
3. Add the sausages and cook until browned.
4. Add the onion and pepper and cook for 4–5 minutes.
5. Add the paprika, salt, and black pepper and toss to combine. Remove and reserve the potatoes.
6. Lower the grill’s heat to 320 degrees F and cook the eggs with ¼ cup cheese mix.
7. Place 1 tortilla on the grill and top with the eggs, sausage, potatoes, the rest of the cheese, and the other tortilla.
8. Cook until one side is cooked, flip the quesadilla, and grill for 2 mins.
9. Remove the quesadilla, cut, and serve with salsa and sour cream.