Braised Red Cabbage
Power Quick Pot
- Place the Inner Pot in the Power Quick Pot.
Press the Sauté Button, scroll to the Vegetable setting, and press the Program Dial. Press the Timer Button,
scroll to set the cooking time to 20 mins., and press the Program Dial to begin the cooking cycle (370° F/170° C).
- Add the extra virgin olive oil to the Inner Pot and heat the oil.
- Add the bacon and brown until crispy. Remove the bacon and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Add the onion, garlic, and caraway seeds and sweat for 10 mins.
- Press the Cancel Button. Add the cabbage, bacon, sugar, red wine vinegar, salt, and ground black pepper.
- Place the Glass Lid on the Power Quick Pot.
Press the Slow Cook Button and then the Program Dial to select the Beef setting. Press the Timer Button,
scroll to set the cooking time to 2 1/2 hrs., and press the Program Dial to begin the cooking cycle (195° F/90° C).