Power Smokeless Grill Griddle
Power Smokeless Grill
2 1⁄2 cupsflour
2 tablespoonsBaking Powder
1⁄4 cupmelted butter
- Place the Griddle Plate on the Power Smokeless Grill and preheat the Grill to 350° F.
- Whisk together the our, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the buttermilk, eggs, melted butter, and vanilla in a separate bowl.
- Slowly whisk the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Let the mixture stand for 3 mins. to nish the batter.
- Scoop 1⁄4 cup of batter on to the Griddle Plate for each pancake.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp. blueberries over the top of each pancake and cook until u y and browned.