BLT & Avocado Pizza
Copper Chef Perfect Pizza Pan & Copper Chef Crisper
Copper Chef Perfect Pizza Pan
4strips thick smoked bacon
1 poundPizza Dough
2Tomatoes (on the vine, sliced)
2 clovesGarlic (sliced)
1⁄4 cuppecorino (grated)
1avocado (halved, pit removed and sliced)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Set up a Perfect Pizza Pan with the Springform and Copper Crisper Attachments.
- Place the bacon onto the Crisping Tray and bake until crispy, about 10-15 minutes.
- Crumble the cooked bacon.
- Allow the pan to cool.
- Drain the bacon fat and remove the Crisping Tray.
- Spread the dough into the Copper Pizza Pan.
- Scatter the tomato and garlic over the dough, leaving a 1” crust.
- Sprinkle the salt, pepper and pecorino over the dough.
- Bake until the tomatoes have wilted and the dough is golden brown, 15-20 minutes.
- Place the avocado over the pizza.
- Sprinkle the arugula over the pizza.
- Garnish with balsamic glaze.